1. To make the okonomiyaki pancake mixture, sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and add dashi slowly to break any lumps of flour. Leave the mixture to rest for 15 mins in a fridge.
* don't stir too much because it becomes doughy in texture.
2. Chop the cabbage and spring onion finely.
3. For the sauce, combine ketchup, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mirin and agave syrup in a small mix bowl. Set aside.
1. Add the eggs to the cabbage, spring onion in the large bowl, mix well.
2. Add the cabbage mixture then stir gentry.
3. Heat the large frying pan with high heat. When hot, spread the pan with oil. Spoon the mixture into the frying pan.
* making small portions, so it is easy to turn over. Repeat to make about 12 okonomiyaki. (3 for a portion
4. Reduce the heat to medium, put your favourite toppings on the surface of the mixture then wait until the bottom turns brown.
* don't press down on the okonomiyaki or they will become hard and may not cook well.
5. Turn over the mixture, cook for 4-6 mins.
6. When the topping is cooked well, turn it over again.
7. Spread the sauce, and mayonnaise, on top then sprinkle with katsuobushi and enjoy katsuobushi dancing on the okonomiyaki. Sprinkle the nori for extra flavour.