TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the promotion (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
- Each Entrant may enter the Promotion only once during the Promotional Period. Multiple Facebook/Instagram accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Promotion more than once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 9:30hrs (GMT) on Saturday 4th May 2019 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received by 00:00hrs (midnight) (GMT) on Monday 13th May 2019 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the May 2019 Prize Draw Promotion, entrants must: ‘follow’ the @YutakaNews Facebook and/or the @YutakaNews Instagram [with valid Facebook/Instagram account] and ‘tag’ a friend on the @YutakaNews Facebook and/or the @YutakaNews Instagram [with valid Facebook/Instagram account] in the Prize Draw post comments directly.
- On Tuesday 14th May 2019, 1 (one) winner will be selected on Instagram and 1 (one) winner will be selected on Facebook from the eligible entries by 12:00hrs (midday) (GMT). The winners will be drawn at random by an independent party.
- The 1 (one) winner will be notified via the channel they entered on by 15:00hrs (GMT) on Wednesday 15th May 2019. The 1 (one) winner must respond by 15:00hrs (GMT) on direct message by Sunday 19th May 2019 in order to claim their Prize.
- If the winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or does not respond to Yutaka by 15:00hrs (GMT) on Sunday 19th April 2019, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative entrant who shall be drawn at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
- The prize will be for 1 (one) winner of 1x Sushi Kit for 2 on Instagram and 1 (one) winner of 1x Sushi Kit for 2 on Facebook.