- This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the promotion (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
- Each Entrant may enter the Promotion only once during the Promotional Period. Multiple Facebook/Instagram accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Promotion more than once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 18:00hrs (GMT) on Sunday 22nd December 2019 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received by 12:00hrs (midday) (GMT) on Friday 3rd January 2020 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Sushi Class Prize Draw Promotion on Facebook, entrants must: ‘follow’ the @YutakaNews Facebook and @SozaiCookingSchool Facebook [with valid Facebook account] and share the Prize Draw post on their account. To enter the Sushi Class Prize Draw Promotion on Instagram, entrants must ‘follow’ the @YutakaNews Instagram and @SozaiCookingSchool Instagram [with valid Instagram account] and ‘tag’ a friend in the Prize Draw post comments directly. Each new valid tag counts as a new entry.
- On Friday 3rd January 2020, 1 (one) winner will be selected from all eligible Instagram and Facebook entries by 15:00hrs (GMT). The winners will be drawn at random by an independent party.
- The 1 (one) winner from each channel will be notified via the channel they entered on by 15:00hrs (midday) (GMT) on Friday 3rd January 2020. The 1 (one) winner must respond by 15:00hrs (GMT) on direct message by Tuesday 7th January 2020 in order to claim their Prize.
- If the winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or does not respond to Yutaka by 15:00hrs (GMT) on Tuesday 7th January 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative entrant who shall be drawn at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
- The prize will be for 1 (one) winner of 2 (two) tickets for any Sushi Master Class at Sozai Cooking School (https://www.sozai.co.uk/), worth £75 each. The tickets will be valid for 1 year.
- The date of the class is chosen by the winner and can be changed for free (with more than 7 days notice). The vouchers cannot be exchanged for monetary value.