1. This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the promotion (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
2. The Promotion opens at 18:00hrs (GMT) on Monday 15th June 2020 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received by 00:00hrs (midnight) (GMT) on Sunday 21st June 2020 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
HOW TO ENTER:
3. To enter the Yutaka x Hashi Cooking Promotion on Facebook, entrants must: ‘follow’ the @YutakaNews Facebook and @HashiCooking Facebook [with valid Facebook account] and share the Prize Draw post on their account. To enter the Yutaka x Hashi Cooking Promotion on Instagram, entrants must ‘follow’ the @YutakaNews Instagram and @HashiCooking Instagram [with valid Instagram account] and ‘tag’ a friend in the Prize Draw post comments directly. Each new valid tag counts as a new entry. A share to Instagram Story counts as a new entry (max. 1).
4. On Monday 22nd June 2020, 1 (one) winner will be selected on Instagram and 1 (one) winner will be selected on Facebook from the eligible entries by 12:00hrs (midday) (GMT). The winners will be drawn at random by an independent party.
5. The 1 (one) winner from each channel will be notified via the channel they entered on by 15:00hrs (GMT) on Monday 22nd June 2020. The 1 (one) winner must respond by 15:00hrs (GMT) on direct message by Friday 26th June 2020 in order to claim their Prize.
6. If the winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or does not respond to Yutaka by 15:00hrs (GMT) on Friday 26th June 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative entrant who shall be drawn at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
7. The prize will be for 1 (one) winner of 1x copy of Japan: The World Vegetarian book on Instagram, and 1 (one) winner of 1x copy of Japan: The World Vegetarian book on Facebook.