WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of and access to this website (www.yutaka.london) is provided by Tazaki Foods Limited (“the Company”) registered in England and Wales under company number 1380731 with its registered office situated at Tazaki Foods Limited, 12 Innova Way, Enfield, Middlesex EN3 7FL and is subject to the following terms:
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
2. The Company may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of this website's content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website's content requires the prior written permission of Tazaki Foods Ltd.
4. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
5. This website's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Tazaki Foods Limited and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Tazaki Foods Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
7. Tazaki Foods Limited does not warrant that functions contained in this website's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Tazaki Foods Limited, Yutaka® or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Tazaki Foods Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Tazaki Foods Limited or any other third party.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to this website you:
a. warrant that:
i. your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Tazaki Foods Limited for all the purposes specified above;
ii. is not defamatory; and
iii. does not infringe any law; and
b. indemnify Tazaki Foods Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Tazaki Foods Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this website and the purposes specified above.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
14. This website may include links to other websites on the internet which are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Please note that these websites are not under the control of Tazaki Foods Limited and therefore Tazaki Foods Limited cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
This website is owned and operated by Tazaki Foods Limited (“the Company”, “we”) Tazaki Foods Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with applicable laws for the protection of personal data. This policy sets out (1) the type of information that the Company may collect from you when you visit the website; and (2) the way the Company will treat any information that it collects from you, or that you provide to it through the website. For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (and equivalent legislation other EC Member states) the Data Controller is Tazaki Foods Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, Company No. 1380731, with its registered office situated at Tazaki Foods Limited, Unit 4 Delta Park, Millmarsh Lane, Enfield, Middlesex EN3 7QJ. This website may contain links to related websites for your convenience and information. When you access a website through such link please understand that Tazaki Foods Limited does not control the content and is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites even where they may contain Tazaki Foods Limited, or Yutaka® or associated company logos. Before providing any personal information through those linked websites you should review the privacy policies of those websites. Please be aware that these websites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. When you visit this website, Tazaki Foods Limited may collect information on two different levels about your visit: (1) Statistical Information, collected as you browse the website, and (2) Personal Information which you knowingly give to us. In general this website automatically gathers certain usage information such as the number and frequency of visitors. Tazaki Foods Limited may also invite you to interact with this website by answering questions and selecting preferences as you move around the website. The Company will only use this data in an aggregated and non-personally identifiable way. The collected data helps it to determine its visitor's preferences, and to improve its website so that it is maintains its appeal for as many visitors as possible.
Controlling your personal information
Personal Information is information about you including your name, e-mail address and any other information you provide us.
(a) How we collect your Personal Information Some services and facilities on the website we will require you to provide the Company with a certain minimum amount of Personal Information such as your name, postal address and email address in order that we can provide those services to you or to fulfil any obligations to you ("Required Information"). Typical examples where this arises include submitting a request or enquiry via the "Contact Us" facility, requesting a sample of our product or registering as a user on our website. We may also ask you to provide additional information about yourself to assist in the Company in contacting you or providing our services ("Voluntary Information"). We will make it clear what information is Required Information and what is Voluntary Information.
(b) How we use your Personal Information We will use your Personal Information for the purpose it has been collected or any other purpose specified at the point of collection. For example, we will retain and use your Personal Information for the purpose of responding to a request or enquiry you have submitted to the Company via our "Contact Us" facility.
(c) Opting Out and Updating your Personal Information Any time after you register your Personal Information with Tazaki Foods Limited you may (i) opt out of receiving any communications you have chosen to receive from the Company; and (ii) update your Personal Information by notifying the Company of changes to the information previously supplied. All requests or notifications should be sent to Tazaki Foods Limited, Unit 4, Delta Park, Millmarsh Lane, Enfield, Middx EN3 7QJ
(d) Sharing your Personal Information We will sometimes need to share your Personal Information with third parties who the Company contract to help it deliver services to you and to run and administer the website. The information shared with them will be limited to that necessary for them to perform the service and they will not be authorised to make any other use of that information. Except as described in the previous paragraph, we do not share your Personal Information with any third party which is not a subsidiary or parent company of Tazaki Foods Limited other than: (i) where it is required by law; (ii) if you have specifically authorised the Company to do so; or (iii) in the event that substantially all of the assets of Tazaki Foods Limited are acquired by a third party in which case personal data held by it about its customers in its databases will be one of the transferred assets.
In some instances, it may not be possible to register for services or products if you are under a certain age determined by the laws of the country where you are resident. In such cases we may ask you for your age for the purpose of establishing your eligibility. We do not intend to collect Personal Information relating to children through our website. Any person under the age of 16 who registers on our website will be asked to provide a parent or guardian’s email address where confirmation will be requested before any communication is made.
Transferring your information to other countries
The Company stores all information you provide to it on its secure servers. It may also store your personal information in its own databases. Your data will only be stored for as long as reasonably necessary in the circumstance, after which it will be deleted from the Company systems. The website has security measures in place to help protect against the accidental or unlawful destruction or unauthorised disclosure, access or alteration to your personal information under the Company’s control. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company will do its best to protect your personal information, it cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once the Company has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.