Frozen Chicken Gyoza 600g (30 pieces)
Japanese-style dumplings perfect for pan frying as an appetiser or party food. Also great steamed or served in soups.
- MSG Free
- Cook from frozen
- Quick & easy
Japanese-style dumplings with Chicken
(Pastry) Wheat flour, Water, Cassava starch, Rapeseeds oil, Salt.
[Fillings] Chinese chives, Chicken (19%), Onion, Water, Potato starch, Textured soy protein, Garlic, Soybean oil, Ginger, Breadcrumbs [Wheat flour, Yeast, Glucose, Salt], Sugar, Salt, Soy sauce [Soybean, Water, Salt], Sesame oil, Cabbage, Soy protein isolate, Yeast extract, White pepper.
See ingredients in bold.
Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours. Do not re-freeze.
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
How to cook Yutaka chicken gyoza (Pan fry):
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a frying pan.
- Add frozen Yutaka Gyoza, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
- Sizzle until the bottom of the gyoza is slightly charred. (1 - 2 minutes)
- While the pan is hot, add ½ cup of cold water. (Be careful of oil splashes!)
- Cover the pan and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on a low light.
- When most of the water has evaporated, gently remove the gyoza and serve immediately with gyoza dipping sauce.
How to make gyoza dipping sauce
Mix 1 tsp Yutaka Soy Sauce and 4 tsp Yutaka Rice Vinegar and an optional splash of chilli oil or toasted sesame oil. Adjust according to your preference. Alternatively, try dipping in Yutaka Yuzu Ponzu.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.