Frozen Tako-Yaki Octopus Balls 480g (16 pieces)
Enjoy the most famous Japanese street food, perfect as a casual lunch, snack or side dish.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes
Fried Cabbage & Octopus Balls
Water, Cabbage, Wheat flour, Octopus (10%) (Molluscs), Leek, Egg, Sugar, Soybean oil, Ginger, Flavour enhancer [Monosodium glutamate], Salt, Bonito powder (Fish), Raising agent [Sodium hydrogenate carbonate].
See ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not re-freeze.
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
Ways to prepare
Remove all packaging. Cook from frozen. All appliances vary. These are guidlines only.
Place the 5 balls on the microwaveable plate. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
Defrost in microwave for 3 minutes or at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. Deep fry in 175°C hot oil for 6 minutes.
Pan fry (from frozen):
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add Yutaka Takoyaki Octopus Balls, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
- Sizzle until the balls are slightly browned (1-2 minutes)
- Add 40-50ml water. Cover the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on a medium heat. Flip the balls from time to time
- Remove the cover, and cook for one more minute for the water to evaporate.
Ensure the food is piping hot before serving. Serve with your favourite choice of toppings; Yutaka Bonito Flakes, brown sauce and mayonnaise.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.