Vegan Edamame Gyoza
Japanese style dumplings perfect for pan frying as an appetiser or party food. Also great steamed or served in soups.
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
- Suitable for vegans
- Cook from frozen
Wheat flour, Soybeans (23%), Water, Cabbage, Celery, Soy sauce [Soybeans, Water, Wheat, Salt, Sugar, Malic acid], Taro, Tapioca starch, Carrot, Soybean protein, Sesame oil [White sesame, Soybean oil], Sugar Potato starch, Corn starch, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Pepper pweder [Pepper, Bran powder, Malodextrin, Corn starch, Hot pepper, Tea stem], Coriander powder.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Product may contain traces of peanut.
Keep frozen. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 12 hours. Do not re-freeze
|of which saturates||1g|
|of which sugars||3g|
Product of Origin:
Product of Taiwan using wheat flour from USA
4 ways to enjoy
Pan Fry 5-7 mins
Deep Fry 5-6 mins
Add to Soup 4 mins
Steam 7-8 mins
How to pan fry
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add frozen Yutaka Gyoza, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
- Sizzle until the bottom of the Gyoza is slightly browned. (1-2 minutes)
- While the pan is hot, add ½ cup of boiling water. (Be careful of oil splashed!)
- Cover the pan and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on a low light.
- When most of the water has evaporated, gently remove the gyoza and serve immediately with gyoza dipping sauce.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.