Organic Edamame Soybean Noodles 200g
Made from organically grown young soybeans, these noodles contain more than 40g of protein per 100g, perfect for those looking to adopt a vegan diet.
- Gluten Free
- High in fibre and protein
- Suitable for vegans
- Boil in 3 minutes
Gluten Free and Organic Edamame Soybean Noodles
Green soybeans (92%)*,Water
See ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|of which sugars||10.2g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China.
- Add Edmame Soybean Noodles to boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water and drain well. It is now ready to use in soups, stir-fries and other healthy dishes
Try this quick and delicious stir fry noodle recipe by Ching, ideal for vegans
- Make the stir fry sauce by mixing 1tbsp shaoxing wine (or dry sherry), 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Cook one pack of Yutaka Edamame Soybean noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water. Add 1 tsp sesame oil or olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add tbsp cooking oil, season the oil with a pinch of salt. Add 1tsp grated ginger, 1/2 finely chopped chillies and 200g baby pak choi, toss cooking for 30 seconds. Add the stir fry sauce and toss in the noodles to mix well.
- Pour out onto a plate, garnish with crushed fried shallots, coriander leaves and finely chopped red chillies (optional). Serve immediately.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.