Organic Soybean Noodles 200g
Made from organically grown soybeans, these noodles contain more than 40g of protein per 100g, preferct for those looking to adopt a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Gluten Free
- High in fibre and protein
- Suitable for vegans
- Boil for 3 minutes
Gluten Free and Organic Soybean Noodles
Soybeans (92%)*, Water.
See ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|of which sugars||10.2g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
- Add Soybean Noodles to boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water and drain well. It is now ready to use in soups, stir-fries and other healthy dishes.
Try this delicious hot & sour noodle soup recipe by Ching, ideal for vegans
- Cook one pack of Yutaka soybean noodles according to instruction. Dress the cooked noodle with 1sp of toasted sesame oil (or olive oil) and mix well to prevent the noodles from sticking together. Set aside.
- Slice 200g baby aubergines into 1cm strips. Using a large potato peeler, peel 500g baby courgettes along the length into long thin pieces.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add 1tbsp cooking oil and fry 1tbsp grated ginger and 1 finely chopped fresh chilli for a few seconds. Then add the aubergine strips and fry for about 8 minutes. Add a dash of water to the wok to steam the aubergines until cooked.
- Add the courgette pieces and 800ml of vegetable stock (or water) to the wok. Bring to a boil and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Season the broth with 3 tbsp tamari soy sauce, 3 tbsp rice vinegar, 1sp toasted sesame oil and 1 tbsp chilli oil. Mix 2 tbsp cornflour with 2 tbsp cold water and then add the mixture to the broth to slightly thicken it.
- Turn off the heat, ladle the soup onto the noodles and garnish with fresh chillies and fresh coriander leaves. Serve immediately.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.