1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion to the pan; reduce the heat to low and cook until lightly browned and translucent (about 5 minutes).
2. Add 400ml water and bring to the boil. Add the cauliflower florets then reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes.Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. Dice the Yutaka curry mix into small pieces and add them to the pan. Dissolve the curry mix completely before bringing the stock back to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the sauce thickens (about 3-4 minutes). Stir constantly while the sauce simmers to prevent it from burning. Once the sauce has thickened, remove the pan from the heat.
5. Serve the rice with the curry, sprinkled with the garden peas, garnish with the parsley and fried shallots.