1. Bring the water to boil in a medium saucepan. Add the edamame and bring the water back to the boil. Cook the edamame for 1-2 minutes then drain and allow to cool.
2. Soak the wakame in about ½ litre of water for 10 minutes to allow them to reconstitute. Drain well then chop finely.
3. In a large serving bowl, add edamame, quinoa, wakame, radish, spring onions, pomegranate, herbs, hazelnuts and sesame seeds. Mix well.
4. To make the soy honey and ginger dressing, combine all the seasonings with the ginger and lime in a mixing bowl.
5. Dress the edamame salad with the soy honey and ginger dressing before serving.