1. For frying and steaming gyoza, use 24 cm size of a non-stick frying pan with lid.
2. Heat the pan to high, then add the oil.
3. Put about 12 gyoza quickly into the pan, wait until bottom of the gyoza to brown for 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour 80ml of water (depending on the size of the frying pan) into the pan from rim, then cover with the lid. Reduce the heat to medium low, steam for 4 mins.
5. After the water has evaporated, the bottom of gyoza should be crispy again.
6. To keep the bottom of the dumplings crisp, serve it upwards.