Frozen Chicken Gyoza 240g (12 pieces)
Japanese style dumplings perfect for pan frying as an appetiser or party food. Also great steamed or served in soups.
- MSG free
- Cook from frozen
- Quick and easy
Japanese-style Dumplings with Chicken
(Pastry) Wheat flour, Water, Gluten Cassava starch, Rapeseeds oil, Salt.
See ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Do not re-freeze.
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
How to Pan fry
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan.
- Add frozen Yutaka Gyoza, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
- Sizzle until the bottom of the gyoza is slightly charred. (1 - 2 minutes)
- While the pan is hot, add ½ cup of cold water. (Be careful of oil splashes!)
- Cover the pan and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on a low light.
- When most of the water has evaporated, gently remove the gyoza and serve immediately with gyoza dipping sauce.
- Spray or coat a metal steamer or a bamboo steamer basket with vegetable oil for preventing the Gyoza to stick to the steamer. Alternatively, you can also line it with a cabbage leave instead. Place it into a wok or big pan and add hot water below 2-3cm of the surface. Once bring to boil, keep a low heat.
- Place the frozen Gyoza making enough space to the each Gyoza onto the steamer. Put the lid on and steam them for 12-15 minutes under a low heat.
- Serve with the Gyoza dipping sauce.
How to make gyoza dipping sauce
Mix 1 tsp Yutaka Soy Sauce and 4 tsp Yutaka Rice Vinegar and an optional splash of chilli oil or toasted sesame oil. Adjust according to your preference. Alternatively, try dipping in Yutaka Yuzu Ponzu.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.