Dried Winter Shiitake Mushrooms 500g
Donko Winter Mushrooms
A wonderfully versatile ingredient, ideal for adding a deep, umami rich flavour and fragrance to soups, stews, stir-fries and rice dishes.
- Suitable for vegans
- High in fibre and protein
- High grade donko mushrooms
- Approx. 4-6cm wide shiitake caps
Dried Winter Shiitake Mushrooms
Dried Shiitake mushroom (Lentinus Edodes) 100%
May contain naturally occurring Sulphites
Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened keep bag sealed and use within 4 weeks.
|of which saturates||0.49g|
|of which sugars||1.23g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
How to prepare
- Rinse carefully under cold water. For best results soak in cold water overnight or until soft. Alternatively, soak in warm water for 30 mins. For immediate use, submerge the mushrooms in warm water in a container (with lid), add 2 tsp of sugar close the lid and shake for a few minutes or until soft.
- Remove the hard stems and cut to desirable size appropriate for the intended usage
- Cook together with your dish for a minimum of 5 minutes to give a deep and umami rich flavour and fragrance.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.