Japanese style breadcrumb
Light, flaky and crispy, perfect as a coating for deep frying, or as crunchy topping on salad.
- Suitable for vegans
Wheat flour (gluten), Yeast, Salt.
See ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||3.8g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
Try this crispy and delicious Katsu Curry for 2.
- 2x Boneless chicken breast fillets
- Plain flour
- 1x Beaten egg
- Yutaka Panko
- Make 4-5 cuts on the chicken to prevent it from bending when cooking, then season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken evenly with plain flour, then dip in the beaten egg and lastly coat with panko. Press with your hands to ensure an even coating on both sides.
- Add at least 5cm on cooking oil to deep fry pan and bring to 175°C. Deep fry for 6-8 minutes or until golden. Place on kitchen paper to remove excess oil. Make sure the meat is cooked thoroughly inside.
4. Cook katsu curry sauce using 50g of Yutaka Katsu Curry Sauce. Pour the sauce generously over sliced chicken cutlets and serve with rice.
For vegetarian options, replace chicken with firm cotton tofu or aubergine.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.