Sushi Nori 11 g (5 sheets)
Crisp, savoury and with a rich umami flavour, used to wrap sushi rolls or as toppings.
Harvested in an area where molluscs and crustaceans are present.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep sealed and consume within one month.
Warning: This pack contains a moisture absorbing sachet. Do not eat and keep away from children.
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|of which sugars||0g|
Product of Origin
Product of South Korea
How to make Futomaki Rolls:
Futomaki (Japanese for 'thick roll') is a traditional and popular type of sushi roll that's fun and easy to make at home, using Yutaka's range of sushi ingredients.
- Place a sheet of Yutaka Sushi Nori, rough side up, onto a Yutaka Bamboo Sushi Rolling Mat. Wet your hands and spread approx. 200g of cooked, seasoned Yutaka Sushi Rice, evenly over the nori, leaving a 6cm gap at the top.
- Make a wide groove across the middle of the rice. Spread a little wasabi along this groove to taste and place 4 types of delicious fillings along the centre, but be sparing to ensure ease of rolling.
- Lift the nearest edge of the bamboo mat and carefully but firmly roll the nori and rice over the fillings by pulling the edge away from you.
- Once rolled, apply firm pressure on the mat, over the entire roll to ensure it keeps its cylindrical shape. Check the edge of the nori is sealed.
- Slice the roll into 8 pieces with a sharp, dampened knife for a cleaner slice. Serve with Yutaka Soy Sauce, Wasabi Paste and Sushi Ginger.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.