Frozen Totally Veggie Gyoza 240g (12 pieces)
Japanese style dumplings perfect for pan frying as an appetiser or party food. Also great steamed or served in soups.
- MSG free
- Cook from frozen
- Quick & easy
- Suitable for Vegens
Japanese-style Dumplings with Vegetables
Pastry: Wheat Flour, Water, Cassava Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Salt
Filling: Vegetables (51%) [Bamboo Shoots, Cabbage, Leek, Mushroom, Spring Onion], Soybean Oil, Cassava Starch, Water, Breadcrumbs [Wheat Flour, Yeast, Glucose, Salt], Soybean Protein Isolate, Textured Soy Protein, Ginger, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Water, Salt], Sesame Oil, Sugar, Yeast Extract
See ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
Do not re-freeze.
|of which saturates||0.7g|
|of which sugars||2g|
Product of Origin:
Product of China
How to pan fry
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Add frozen Yutaka Gyoza, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
- Sizzle until the bottom of the gyoza is slightly charred. (1 - 2 minutes)
- While the pan is hot, add 1/2 cup of cold water. (Be careful of oil splashes!)
- Cover the pan and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on a low light.
- When most of the water has evaporated, gently and serve immediately with gyoza dipping sauce.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct and updated, food products are often being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.