Edamame sautéed in wasabi paste makes for a great flavour packed appetiser or perfect snack to go with drinks. Pop the beans out and enjoy!
- 15 mins
- 1-2 Servings
500g Yutaka Edamame in shell
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- Bring 2 litres of water in a large sauce pan to the boil.
- Meanwhile, make the wasabi dressing. Combine all the seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add the edamame to the pan, boil for about 2 minutes.
- Drain water, then mix the edamame and wasabi dressing together.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds then serve.