Edamame & Wakame Salad
Edamame salad with soy honey and ginger dressing
- 15 mins
- 4 Servings
- Serves 4
- 500g Yutaka Shelled Edamame Soybeans
- 200g cooked quinoa
- 4g Yutaka Wakame Seaweed
- 4 red radishes, sliced
- 4 stems spring onions, sliced
- 16g mint leaves, chopped
- 12g coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ pomegranate
- 30g hazelnut, toasted, crushed
- 2 tbsp Yutaka Roasted White Sesame Seeds
For Soy Honey and Ginger Dressing:
- 2 tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 tbsp Yutaka Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yutaka Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 grated lime zest and juice
- pinch of salt
- Bring the water to boil in a medium saucepan. Add the edamame and bring the water back to the boil. Cook the edamame for 1-2 minutes then drain and allow to cool.
- Soak the wakame in about ½ litre of water for 10 minutes to allow them to reconstitute. Drain well then chop finely.
- In a large serving bowl, add edamame, quinoa, wakame, radish, spring onions, pomegranate, herbs, hazelnuts and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- To make the soy honey and ginger dressing, combine all the seasonings with the ginger and lime in a mixing bowl.
- Dress the edamame salad with the soy honey and ginger dressing before serving.