Edamame soybean noodles with grilled vegetables
Homemade coriander pesto packs a flavour punch to Yutaka’s gluten free & organic edamame noodles. A generous helping of grilled green vegetables make this a vegetarian dream of a meal, topped with cashew nuts and edamame beans.
- 15 mins
- 4 Servings
- 1 pack of 200g Edamame soybean noodles
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 50g Edamame beans, cooked
- 2 red radish, sliced
- 80g fresh coriander, remove stalks
- 10g Mint leaves, remove stalks
- 80g Cashew nuts
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
- ½ tsp fine salt
- Roasted cashew nuts
- Herbs (mint, coriander)
- Firstly, prepare the coriander pasto by blending all the ingredients together in a food processor. Set aside.
- Lightly coat the asparagus and broccoli florets with olive oil, and barbecue or griddle for 2-4 minutes until lightly blackened. Cut the asparagus into half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Bring a 1.5 litre pan of water to the boil. Add 1 pack of Yutaka Organic Edamame Soybean Noodles. Turn the heat to low and cook simmering for 6 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and dress with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix well to prevent from sticking. Set aside.
- Dress the noodles with the coriander pesto, garnish with grilled vegetables and edamame beans, sprinkle the leafy salad. For the extra roasted nuts, red radishes and herbs for garnishing.