Chicken bagel with Yuzu mayonnaise (serves 2)
Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit similar to lemon but slightly sweeter in flavour. This recipe consists of a delicious chicken bagel marinated with yuzu mayonnaise.
- 30 mins
- 1-2 Servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 bagels
- 2- 4 head lettuce
- tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp Yutaka Yuzu Citrus Seasoning
- 1 tsp Yutaka Cooking Sake
- black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken breasts.
- Mix the mayonnaise with Yutaka Yuzu Citrus Seasoning and Yutaka Cooking Sake. Add black pepper to taste. Chop the cooked chicken breasts and marinate with the yuzu mayonnaise.
- Slice the bagels horizontally. Place the marinated chopped chicken breast on top of each bagel. Add the lettuce, sliced tomato. Cover it with the top half of the bagel. Serve.