Baked Tofu Cheesecake with Berries
All the wonderful flavour minus some of the calories. Our tofu cheesecake is the perfect finish to any meal.
- 1 hour
- 4 Servings
- 20cm cake tin
- 160g digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 350g (1 pack) Yutaka tofu
- 500g soft cheese
- 175g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 Vanilla pod, scraped the seeds out
- 200g berries mixture, washed
- Icing sugar for garnishing
- 180 / 10minutes
- 160 / 40 minutes
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels to remove any excess water.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Crush the biscuits to fine crumbs by using a food processor or put them into a resealable bag and bashing them with a rolling pin.
- For the base, transfer to a bowl and stir in the melted butter and cinnamon powder then combine well. Spread the biscuit mixture evenly into the bottom of the tin then press it down to make it flatten.
- Combine the tofu and soft cheese in a food processor, once blended well then add caster sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and vanilla beans. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the biscuit base.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees, reduce down the temperature to 160 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a few hours.
- Serve onto a plate, scatter the berries on top, lightly dust with icing sugar before serve.