Yakiniku Lettuce Wrap
Flavourful Beef BBQ with some pickled vegetables packed inside a compact lettuce wrap.
- 30 mins
- 1-2 Servings
Serves 2 (or serves 4 for nibble)
- 250g thinly sliced beef
- 200g cooked rice
- 50ml Yakiniku sauce
- 40g kimchi (pickled cabbage)
- 40g kyuri zuke (pickled cucumber)
- 40g takuan (pickled radish)
- 2 little gem lettuces
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the beef to the pan and then fry on each side until browned.
- Pour the yakiniku sauce into the pan and stir fry for 2 more minutes until the sauce caramelises and thickens.
- Serve the yakiniku beef with rice, the kimchi, kyuri zuke, takuan on the lettuce leaves.